Re: drivers

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:46:43PM +0000, Patrick Welche wrote:
> Which ethernet card driver would you recommend as an ideal example of "the
> right way"? (from the "learn by example" point of view...)

Look at Matt Thomas's new drivers for a model.  I'm not sure what
the drivers are called, but one seems to correspond with filenames
bcmeth_*.c and another with a file called pq3etsec.c.  The latter one
may be called tsec(4).  I'm not sure if there's a manual for it or not.

Dave

--
David Young
dyoung%pobox.com@localhost    Urbana, IL    (217) 721-9981