Mismatched mutex_enter in tcp_input.c/syn_cache_get ?

While looking through the tcp syn cache code I noticed near the end of syn_cache_get in tcp_input.c there is a branch of code for handling errors that calls mutex_enter(softnet_lock), but I can't find a matching call to mutex_exit anywhere. Is this a bug, am I not seeing the exit, or am I not understanding the softnet_lock mutex system?

For reference, the mutex_enter call in question is on line 4242 of tcp_input.c version 1.321.

Thanks!
John