Re: How to configure PPPoE server on NetBSD?

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:54:24AM +0800, ?? wrote:
> Hi all !
>
> I want to setup an access server via PPPoE use the PPPoE server build
> in NetBSD kernel.
> Does this server have radius support ? Or is there any howto or
> something about this, and
> which are the best solution ?

It has no radius support (there is a SoC project proposal to add this).
It is only usefull for a (small) number of fixed peers - you just create
one pppoe* instance for each connection and configure it (see pppoectl(8)).

If you need more connections, or changing peers, the best option is probably
to port pipex/npppd to -current (it is probably still at netbsd-3, but
I haven't looked lately).

Martin