Re: NetBSD 5.1 TCP performance issue (lots of ACK)

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 10:11:17PM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 02:58:57PM -0600, Greg Oster wrote:
> > Hi Manuel
> >
> > Have there been issues with these patches that prevent them from being
> > applied to -current and/or pulled up?
>
> Nothing wrong AFAIK, I just got distracted.

In the discussion of the patches, people seem to disagree how the
patches work to improve the performance as they do, whether the patches
are portable, and whether or not the whole patch is necessary or just
the bus_dmamap_sync() part of it.  I hope our understanding improves
before there is a commit. :-/

Dave

--
David Young