Re: NetBSD 5.1 TCP performance issue (lots of ACK)

Looking at the trace you provided, I am mostly seeing correct
every-other ack behavior.  I continue to wonder if the bad pcap trace is
masking something else.  Try setting net.bpf.maxbufsize larger, but I am
still not used to seeing 0-len captures even if packets are dropped.

In counting packets, I concur that something seems wrong.  But I am
unable to find much fine-grained oddness.

Big buffers should not be an issue.