Re: IPv6 MSS and pflog interface

On Tue, 2011-07-05 at 04:52 -0400, Michael van Elst wrote:
> zoltan.arnold.nagy%gmail.com@localhost (Zoltan Arnold NAGY) writes:
>
> >I second adding LOOPBACK to log interfaces.
>
> IFF_LOOPBACK has specific meanings in multicast and routing and
> is used for some shortcuts. I don't think that any of this
> is true for the pflog interface.

Thanks, that's the kind of thing I was worried about. Any thoughts on
how to mark the pflog interface as a virtual interface that shouldn't be
considered for max MTU calculations? Looks like the IFF_* flags field is
full currently although it is a short so could be expanded to a long and
add a new flag type, but that would be rather a large change to solve
this small issue.

Regards,
Nick.