Re: problems in TCP RTO calculation

I've committed a fix to RTO calculation; now I see 1s instead of 1.5s
for RTO delays.

Thanks to all who volunteered discard servers.  I'm getting enough loss
to trigger timeouts to someone's box in France, and also seeing drops to
New Zealand.   If people don't mind leaving them for me, I'll use them
to check further TCP changes.   But I think I have enough now.

Next is making SACK not set cwnd to 1 packet when retransmitting.