Re: introducing a limit for the number of prefixes/routes from RA (IPv6)

That looks ok to me.  Presumably you've tested that the counter returns
to zero when the routers go away; that's a little tricky to code review
in a few minutes.

I think it would be good to add a stat that counts RAs/prefixes
(something) that are rejected due to the count.  Whenever I have
trouble I do "netstat -s" befoer and after trying something and diff
them, to find the counter that I didn't expect to change but does.
If this code ever gets in a bad state as it is we'll get silent failure
to accept RAs.