Re: Intel I340-T2 card question

According to IBM, this adapter is based on the well-supported Intel
GBE core used in X86 land everywhere on Allah's green Earth--
shouldn't "support" for it be largely a matter of nothing more than
some additional device-id string matching and potentially different
defaults?

-SS
--
NUNQUAM NON PARATUS