Re: Another update for axe(4)

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010, FUKAUMI Naoki wrote:

On 06/17/10 01:25, Paul Goyette wrote:
I will investigate later today.  My file/build server at home is down at
the moment, and I am at work.

in axe_attach(), axe_lock_mii() should be placed before axe_cmd(AXE_CMD_READ_PHYID).

in axe_init(), lock/unlock should be added around axe_cmd(AXE_178_CMD_WRITE_NODEID).

OK, I got my server back up and am building now.

I think axe_{lock,unlock}_mii() can be reduced, but it can do after commit. some part that you merged from my patch (incomplete, as I said;) should be fixed too, but I don't think it's critial.

Yes, I agree that it is not critical.

I have no objection to commit your code!

Well, I'm not sure it's "my" code - more likely it is "our" code, and you will get credit in the commit message!

I should be able to commit by tomorrow.

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |