Re: NetBSD -CURRENT / iwn firmware error

Victor Dorneanu wrote:
> I just installed NetBSD -CURRENT (5.99.23) and realized that iwn isn't
> working properly.
> Does anybody experience the same issue and has a solution for this?! I
> also downloaded the latest iwn firmware
> (http://damien.bergamini.free.fr/packages/openbsd/) and replaced the old
> one in /usr/pkg/libdata/if_iwn/. But no difference...

I can only report that it worked (and still does) in 5.99.7, even if the
performance is poor (but that's a known issue of the Bergamini(-derived)
iwn(4), apparently). I might have time to upgrade that laptop in a week
or two though, so I can test then.

Cheers,
--
        Thomas E. Spanjaard