Re: maintainers/users of de(4), lmc(4) ?

> [...] de(4) or lmc(4) [...]

> Do these drivers have maintainers?  Users?

Users, well, I've got some de hardware, and at least one machine that's
got one in routine use (used to be two, but the hardware broke in one,
and what I grabbed to replace it wasn't a de).

Maintainers, I can't speak to, except to say that I don't consider
myself competent to maintain either.  (This is independent of whether I
could become competent quickly; I haven't looked.)

\ / Ribbon Campaign