Re: ip6_output failed: 65 ? (WAS: Re: Pfs tool and pfsync)

> I'm not sure what is your exact settings, but in the current state,
> pfsync(4) is just a port from OpenBSD code, and ATM only support

That is apparently the case.   I'm finding that out in the middle of an
upgrade -- it's more than just noise on the debug log.

It's actually causing carp authentication failures and a preemption war.

OpenBSD carp(4) has fully supported V6 for years, AFAIK.

More research later today.

  ~BAS