Re: Two default routes?

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009, der Mouse wrote:
Each of those is largely my fault.  If anyone has any questions about
srt, I'll be happy to do what I can to answer them, though srtconfig(1)
(which really ought to be srtconfig(8) - again, my fault, and indeed,
I'm somewhat surprised to find that it's section 1 even in my original
sources) is, at least by intention, enough to actually use srt
interfaces.

I really need to pry loose the time to fix these.

Yes please.

 - Hubert