Pfs tool and pfsync

Hi all

during my GSoC, I have working on some missing features of pf. The first goal
was to provide a tool, similar to ipfs, which is able to dump / restore a
complete state table accross a reboot for example.

I wrote such a tool, which is called pfs. Main difference with ipfs is that, in
default behaviour, dump / restore the table in ascii mode. There is two part
for the tool, a kernel patch at
       http://netbsd-soc.sourceforge.net/projects/pfstate/pfs_kernel.diff
and a separate tool :
       http://netbsd-soc.sourceforge.net/projects/pfstate/pfs.tar.gz
There is a man page with the tool, or you can read online man here
        http://netbsd-soc.sourceforge.net/projects/pfstate/pfs.html8

In a second time, I have ported pfsync(4) from OpenBSD. A full src diff can be
found here
        ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/degroote/pfsync.diff

I'm interested in both testing / reviewing for this two things. I would like
to integrate pfsync quickly into NetBSD tree too.

Regards,
--
Arnaud Degroote
PhD student