Re: Comments on kern/38260 - Improved carp(4) logging

Brian A. Seklecki wrote:
All:

 Regarding kern/38260, a patch that improves carp(4) event debugging logs:
 My co-worker has published an updated patch that applies cleanly to
 -current and netbsd-5.

  http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=38260

  We've worked with OpenBSD/FreeBSD to accept very similar patches.  We
  believe this to be ready to be reviewed & commited.

Thanks, ~BAS

Hmm, could you diff -u it? the diff is hard to read. I would apply it and see the diff myself but don't have a machine at hand. But I'll look at it for you.

--
Liam J. Foy
NetBSD Developer <liamjfoy%netbsd.org@localhost>