nameser.h vs nameser_compat.h

Hi,

while using res_query(3) I found out that a lot of examples in various
3rd party programs use types/macros/defines from arpa/nameser_compat.h
Stuff which was originally in arpa/nameser.h but then was moved and
renamed in order to cleanup the naming (wild guess).

I tried to stick with the newer arpa/nameser.h and found equivalents for
all items I need, except the HEADER structure:

             T_A --> ns_t_a
        QFIXEDSZ --> NS_QFIXEDSZ
        PACKETSZ --> NS_PACKETSZ
          HEADER --> ?

Is there something like NS_HEADER or are you still supposed to use
HEADER?

Thanks,

   Petar Bogdanovic