rump & new stack

g'day,
I do write a new implementation mpls like diff-serv on NetBSD, but I'm
misunderstand how it rump syscall works. For instance, I have a patch
with different prototypes rump_mpls functions, but I'm confuse about
errors which I have got during the compilation.
Just tell me, where I gotta to define that.

/lib/init/rw/destdir.i386/usr/lib/librumpnet_net.so: undefined
reference to `rumpns_mplsintrq'
/lib/init/rw/destdir.i386/usr/lib/librumpnet_net.so: undefined
reference to `rumpns_mpls_push_inet'
/lib/init/rw/destdir.i386/usr/lib/librumpnet_net.so: undefined
reference to `rumpns_mpls_set_tag'
/lib/init/rw/destdir.i386/usr/lib/librumpnet_net.so: undefined
reference to `rumpns_mpls_last_sa'

___
WBR, LSV.