Re: sdp_open: Connection refused

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009, KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:

> I was not executing btpin.  I was not assuming sdpquery used PIN.

sdpquery does not care about pairing, only if a) "auth" is enabled on
local device (with btconfig) or b) remote device requires auth to
connect..

> P.S.
> I got bluetooth CFcard.  Maybe this device driver is said 'dtl1_cs' from
> Linux guys.
> pcmcia1 function 0: <Socket, CF+ Personal Network Card Rev 2.5> (manufacturer
> 0x0104, product 0x0096)

Interesting. We should probably think about making a "btuart" layer
abstraction soon to cut down on code duplication..

iain

btw I have a similar RS232C<->RFCOMM device (LM058) that works quite well
sending NMEA signals..