Re: v6 troubles ("cannot forward")

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 06:59:55PM -0400, der Mouse wrote:

> Ideas, anyone?  I really would much rather fix this than kludge it (if
> I'm content with a kludge, I could just have rc.local delay 60 seconds
> and run the above, or some such).

Please provide output of

- ndp -an
- netstat -rLnf inet6
- ifconfig -an
- sysctl net.inet6.ip6
- grep ip6 /etc/rc.conf
- cat /etc/ifconfig.sk0

before and after manually fixing the router.

Oh, and please elaborate the "configured by /etc/rc.d/network" - did you
provide a /etc/ifconfig.sk0, or did you edit /etc/rc.d/network ?

        -is