Re: panic: tcp_output REXMT

> if TCPT_REXMT fires it was armed, and so TCPT_PERSIST should not be.
Yes, you're right. Save syn_cache_get(), of course.

Do you think it would help adding a field to the TCPCB remembering who was the
last one to arm the retransmit timer and outputting that field in the REXMT
panic?

> I can't see how this would fix it
Right again. I must have overlooked something when I looked through the code
last time. At least that explains why it's not panic'ing all the time despite
the retransmit timer not being correctly disarmed.