Anyone working on Intel 82575 GigE support?

So I was foolishly non-specific with my vendor when ordering our new webservers, and when they showed up today, they had onboard 82575 gigE controllers, which NetBSD doesn't support yet.

Looking at FreeBSD, it looks like they've actually split out support for the 82575 and newer chips out of em into an "igb" driver.

Before I get any deeper into this, is anyone else already working on support for the 82575? Given my schedule, I may need to just put FreeBSD on these machines, though I'm hoping to be able to take a crack at adding support.

+j