Re: LInked list representation for packet classes in the device - "Create an in-kernel api for packet classes "

On Jun 28, 2008, at 9:48 AM, Anish wrote:

Hi ,

I am working on the project  ' Create an in-kernel API for packet
classes'. During the registration part, where drivers register their
tokens with a pseudo device, I want to maintain a linked list of all
classes in the device as shown below.

struct interface_struct{

char*  interface_name;
interface_struct * if_list;
class_struct *class_list;
};

struct class_struct{
char* class_name;
int token_id;
class_struct *class_list;
};

Use the macros from <sys/queue.h>

What are the classes used for?  How frequently?