Re: Clear m->m_pkthdr.csum_flags when forwarding packets!

In message <8B68CB47-1D64-48A0-A8C1-25D338FE5B17%shagadelic.org@localhost>
        on Wed, 7 May 2008 23:24:36 -0700,
        Jason Thorpe <thorpej%shagadelic.org@localhost> wrote:
> >> Anyway, all code forwarding packets on NetBSD must explicitly set
> >> csum_flags to 0 after receive because of this.
> > Though I don't understand codes in ip_mroute.c very well, attached
> > patch might be things make better.  (Not tested since I don't have
> > testing environment now, hoping it could test in this month.)
>
> Your patch looks correct.  Please check it in.
Done.  And I'll request pull-up to netbsd-4 branch and this problem
dosen't exist netbsd-3 branch and before.

--
Takahiro Kambe <taca%back-street.net@localhost>