libm build problem

Hi all,
I am the new bie in NetBsd forum, For  one of the my requirement,
I am trying to build NetBsd3.1 math library (Libm), But while building
libm I am getting
following build error :

s_isinf.c:19: error: expected identifier or '(' before 'sizeof'
s_isinf.c:19: error: expected ')' before '?' token

This error is comming because of " __fpmacro_unary_floating " define in
math.h as follows

#define __fpmacro_unary_floating(__name, __arg0)
\
        /* LINTED */
\
        ((sizeof (__arg0) == sizeof (float))
\
        ?       __ ## __name ## f (__arg0)
\
        :       __ ## __name ## d (__arg0))

and

#define isinf(__x)      __fpmacro_unary_floating(isinf, __x)

The definations of isinf() present under src/lib/libm/src/isinf.c

I guess, this error is comming because of compiler not able to recognise
the
above ternary operator because if I defined it directly

#define isinf(__x)      __isinfd(__x)

without __fpmacro_unary_floating macro, its working fine.

So,is it the issue with compiler ? then how to resolve it ?

Can anybody tell me which gcc compiler using for NetBsd3.1 ?

Please guide me in this respect. Waiting for reply .......

Thank You,
Amol Pise

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above and may contain information that is privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or
telephone and destroy the original message. - This mail is sent via Sony Asia
Pacific Mail Gateway.