Re: KAME IPsec vs Fast IPsec

I want to know the plan of the extension header support in fast IPsec too.

I'm working on Mobile IPv6 that uses extension header and IPsec same time. The missing extension header support in one of the reason for me that I cannot move from KAME IPsec to fast IPsec.

Regards,
---
Keiichi SHIMA
IIJ Research Laboratory <keiichi%iijlab.net@localhost>