Subject: Re: Last remaining insque / remque uses
To: Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@netbsd.org>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/09/2007 19:12:44
--rS8CxjVDS/+yyDmU

Hi Iain,

On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 06:24:14AM +0000, Iain Hibbert wrote:

> However, if the usage is removed from coda as per my other suggestion,
> then this is the only thing left using insque/remque - we could do as Tom
> suggested and embed them inside the netiso code as below. Its somewhat
> cleaner and just as cheap - but is it good enough?
[...]
> -			remque(&el->el_qhdr);
> +			iso_remque(&el->el_qhdr);
[...]
Why shouldn't it? At least as an intermediate measure, it's fine IMO
(and it would allow easliy resurrecting the x.25 related stuff if=20
somebody needs it in the future).

I've tested it on -current as well as backported to 4.0_RC4 (both
with 4.0_RC3 userland) for CLTP on CLNP on the Ethernet LAN.

I say - (check that the Copyright Notice and License that goes with insque
/remque is in iso.c, then) commit.

Regards,
	-is

--rS8CxjVDS/+yyDmU