Subject: Policy routing
To: None <tech-net@NetBSD.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ermal_Lu=E7i?= <ermal.luci@gmail.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/14/2006 00:06:18
------=_Part_9101_8335799.1163459178887

Hello,

I am a student from Albania on the last year of the University and have to
choose a Theme for my diploma/final presentation.
My idea is to choose a project from the BSD's and help in both way me and
the community.

Reading through the project list on NetBSD i found the project on Policy
Routing with an estimated time of 3 months.
That's roughly the same time i have to write/prepare something for my
diploma so i would like to know if there is
any timeline on this projects and can i implement it?!
My skills include strong knowledge of C, very good knowledge of networks
mostly IP based ones and actually i am more familiar with FreeBSD kernel
code.
Anyway waiting for your opinions.

Thank You.