Subject: Re: pim6sd bug?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: None <6bone@6bone.informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
List: tech-net
Date: 02/21/2006 15:10:20
panic message:

uvm_fault(...) -> 0xe
kernel: supervisor trap page fault, code=0
stopped in pid 6690.1 (ifconfig) at netbsd:sysctl_iflist+0x56 movl0
(%ebx),%eax

tr output:

sysctl_iflist(...) at netbsd:sysctl_iflist+0x56
sysctl_rtable(...) at netbsd:sysctl_rtable,0x19d
sysctl_dispatch(...) at netbsd:sysctl_dispatch,0x76
sys___sysctl(...) at netbsd:sys_sysctl+0xad
syscall_plain() at netbsd:syscall_plain,0x17e

--- syscall (number 202) ---

cu
Uwe