Subject: Re: NetBSD thanks WIDE and KAME for IPv6 implementation
To: None <hubertf@NetBSD.org>
From: JINMEI Tatuya / =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCP0BMQEMjOkgbKEI=?= <jinmei@isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/10/2005 18:15:32

>    * NetBSD thanks WIDE and KAME for IPv6 implementation

> The NetBSD project would like to express its gratitude towards the
> KAME and WIDE projects for their efforts towards bringing IPv6 to the
> BSD world, and NetBSD in particular. The joint efforts of KAME, WIDE
> and the NetBSD project resulted in a very stable solution that is used
> in various research projects and by many vendors.

Thanks for the warmhearted message.  It's our pleasure to hear that
our work has helped NetBSD.  We are also looking forward to tightening
the collaboration with NetBSD in our next phase of IPv6/networking R&D.

					JINMEI, Tatuya (for the KAME project)
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					jinmei@isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp