Subject: Re: ralink wireless drivers
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: FUKAUMI Naoki <fun@naobsd.org>
List: tech-net
Date: 07/03/2005 19:44:04
On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 14:11:00 +0900
FUKAUMI Naoki <fun@naobsd.org> wrote:

> But I can't use with WEP on my ral devices (both PCI and USB).

Remove IEEE80211_C_WEP flag from ic_caps, i.e. use software WEP
encrypting/decryption, then I can use WEP on my ral devices.
(thanks damien!)

But it's very UNSTABLE. I always get panic() in wep_encryption()
When I start

  cvs -d my.cvs.server:/my/cvsroot diff -u sys

Maybe both disk access and network access hit the problem. ping,
light web/email access seem to be no problem.

I'm not sure this bug is from net80211 layer or ral/ural driver.
Which driver uses software enc/decrypt code in net80211?

--
FUKAUMI Naoki