Subject: ralink wireless drivers
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Matthias Drochner <M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de>
List: tech-net
Date: 07/01/2005 22:49:43
Hi -
I've just imported the freebsd/openbsd ralink wireless drivers,
as submitted in PR kern/30449, with some minimal changes.
I can only test the usb part (with an "ASUS 802.11g WLAN Drive");
it works to some extent, if I bring the interface up first time
with the right ssid. If I change the ssid to another network
it doesn't work, and even if I change it back it doesn't recover.
As I understand it, the ralink interfaces are quite stupid,
everything is done in the generic ieee80211 layer. So I hope it
is not the driver's fault.
I'm willing to help debugging -- please tell me what information
you need.

best regards
Matthias