Subject: Re: latest ath/net80211 from freebsd (9 June 2005 update)
To: Jukka Salmi <j+nbsd@2005.salmi.ch>
From: Ricardo Pinto <rncp@mega.ist.utl.pt>
List: tech-net
Date: 06/16/2005 20:40:52

> Is there an equivalent of 'wiconfig if -D'?

Not at the moment, but will be when I make the "WiFi browser" :)

I've already started the development, made a small curses interface, but I
haven't written much of the useful part (the network functions) because
college has been requiring some attention (some -> VERY!), and the RF
frontend of my card has died (cheap ADMTek with a RFMD frontend), and I
haven't bought a new one yet.

But I'm expecting to start serious development in a week or so, this is if
no one else takes the project under the SoC program.

Regards,

Ricardo