Subject: Re: 11 Jun 2005 ath/net80211: fixes WEP
To: None <tech-net@NetBSD.org, current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: tech-net
Date: 06/14/2005 19:22:12
--XseMXOJqQDKhbErc

On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 05:27:22PM +1000, Daniel Carosone wrote:
>  - The DWL-AG660 had previously worked fine (despite being a higher
>    rev chip than 'officially' supported by the older driver)

I take this back. The support for this card is *much* improved for use
with 802.11a! I now get reception and reliable speed through several
walls and areas all around the house, rather than "only within 1m and
direct line of sight of the AP".  So I guess it really wasn't working
so well as I thought with the previous drivers.  I had blamed other
factors, because it did work with b/g :-)

--
Dan.
--XseMXOJqQDKhbErc

--XseMXOJqQDKhbErc--