Subject: Re: TCP Appropriate Byte Counting?
To: None <kurahone@sigusr1.org>
From: Noritoshi Demizu <demizu@dd.iij4u.or.jp>
List: tech-net
Date: 05/13/2005 16:41:22
> > I wonder if the code from DragonflyBSD[2] would be of interest for NetBSD?
>
> Didn't most of Jeff Hsu's stuff have a bit of a quirky licence?

Do you mean the one below?  All files related to ABC have the same
license with the same date.

/*
 * Copyright (c) 2002, 2003, 2004 Jeffrey M. Hsu.  All rights reserved.
 *
 * License terms: all terms for the DragonFly license above plus the following:
 *
 * 4. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
 *    must display the following acknowledgement:
 *
 *	This product includes software developed by Jeffrey M. Hsu
 *	for the DragonFly Project.
 *
 *    This requirement may be waived with permission from Jeffrey Hsu.
 *    This requirement will sunset and may be removed on July 8 2005,
 *    after which the standard DragonFly license (as shown above) will
 *    apply.
 */

Or, do you mean the condition below?  All files related to ABC have it.

/*
 * Copyright (c) 1982, 1986, 1988, 1990, 1993, 1994, 1995
 *      The Regents of the University of California.  All rights reserved.
(snip)
 * 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
 *    must display the following acknowledgement:
 *      This product includes software developed by the University of
 *      California, Berkeley and its contributors.

Regards,
Noritoshi Demizu