Subject: Re: ipnat.conf problem
To: None <tech-net@NetBSD.org>
From: Greg <greg@troquet.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/11/2004 19:25:36
Hello,

Le Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:31:07 GMT, Gene ENonymous
<yancm@sdf.lonestar.org> écrivait :

>That's interesting?!!? What you say above is exactly at odds with what
>the ipf how-to says.

First, sorry 'bout my bad English.  In fact, it is an error of analysis
(too much complicated to tell in English).  Line ftp proxy must be in
first, if not, it's ignored (I believe...). If it's first, everything
works well, as well in passive or active ftp.

In truth, it's an option of client ftp of IE which posed problem (show
directory on sites ftp).  With this option, and line ftp proxy in
ipnat.conf, the ftp client of IE does not function behind the gateway.

I believed it was ipnat which did not work correctly.  Emmanuel tried to
help me, but it had bad information. Sorry Emmanuel. :)

Thank you for your attention.

Seeya.

--
Greg