Subject: Re: ipnat ftp proxy fix yet? (ever?)
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Sean Davis <erplefoo@gmail.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 10/27/2004 16:27:04
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 22:13:47 +0200, Manuel Bouyer
<bouyer@antioche.eu.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 02:42:16AM -0400, Sean Davis wrote:
> > None of these seem relevant, as it is not only 221- lines, nothing is
>
> Maybe it's any multi-line reply sent by the server on the control socket ?
> I've tested it only with 2 ftp server.

that is possible, I suppose, but if the bug was introduced with newer
IPF (as seems to be implied...), why hasn't <whatever change was made
to the ftp code> been reverted? It seems to me that nobody is very
interested in fixing this, as (I guess) sparc/sparc64 isn't a popular
enough NAT platform for this to be biting more than a few people.

--
Sean