Subject: Re: ipnat ftp proxy fix yet? (ever?)
To: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
From: Sean Davis <erplefoo@gmail.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 10/27/2004 11:05:36
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:44:40 +1000, Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 02:42:16AM -0400, Sean Davis wrote:
> > None of these seem relevant, as it is not only 221- lines, nothing is
> > crashing, and the packets do not appear to be getting blocked. Also,
> > as soon as I remove the ftp proxy line from ipnat.conf, accessing most
> > ftp servers works just fine again, but that is not a solution.
>
> does "epsv4 off" in the ftp client prior to connecting make any
> difference to the behaviour?

Nope. Still hangs at the 221- when I quit.

I filed a PR yesterday, but realized immediately afterward that I'd
sent it from a machine that didn't resolve, even though outgoing mail
was configured correctly. The From/Reply-To addresses in the PR were
fine, but I think the envelope sender caused gnats to ignore it.

I've fixed the DNS entry, if it doesn't show up by later today, I'll
send a new one.
--
Sean