Subject: Re: ipnat ftp proxy fix yet? (ever?)
To: enami tsugutomo <enami@sm.sony.co.jp>
From: Sean Davis <erplefoo@gmail.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 10/27/2004 02:42:16
On 27 Oct 2004 15:30:07 +0900, enami tsugutomo <enami@sm.sony.co.jp> wrote:
> Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au> writes:
>
> > Find the one you were pointed to last time first, please.
>
> 25810?
>
> enami.

The ones mentioned in the thread where I first brought up this issue were:
26581: IPF blocks legitimate packets due to incorrect TCP window check
26850: ipnat FTP proxy crashes 2.0G
26773: ipf assumes mbufs are always writable?
25810: ipf4 ftp proxy has problems with long 221- lines

None of these seem relevant, as it is not only 221- lines, nothing is
crashing, and the packets do not appear to be getting blocked. Also,
as soon as I remove the ftp proxy line from ipnat.conf, accessing most
ftp servers works just fine again, but that is not a solution.

--
Sean