Subject: Re: ipnat ftp proxy fix yet? (ever?)
To: Sean Davis <erplefoo@gmail.com>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: tech-net
Date: 10/27/2004 16:20:35
--9Ek0hoCL9XbhcSqy

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 02:02:53AM -0400, Sean Davis wrote:
> I'm pretty sure that there is an existing PR outstanding for this
> issue already, though, but I can't find it. ISTR someone mentioning a
> PR a while back, the last time I mentioned this issue. I'll file a new
> one, and see what happens.

Find the one you were pointed to last time first, please. Check if it
matches your issue. If it does, and has been closed, perhaps it isn't
actually fixed and should be reopend.  Or perhaps it is a different
issue and should be a new PR.

Please help the problem fixing process by doing as much diagnosis as
possible to give us meaningful problem reports.

--9Ek0hoCL9XbhcSqy

--9Ek0hoCL9XbhcSqy--