Subject: Re: ASIX AX88140A
To: None <tech-net@NetBSD.org>
From: Rui Paulo <phlox-netbsd-net@fnop.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 09/15/2004 23:33:59
On 2004.09.13 16:37:53 +0000, cube@cubidou.net wrote:
> Maybe because it has never been tested or finished.  I can only suggest
> removing the #if lines and trying.
tlp0 at pci0 dev 9 function 0: ASIX AX88140 Ethernet, pass 0.3
tlp0: broken MicroWire interface detected; setting SROM size to 1Kb
tlp0: sorry, unable to handle your board

This card is already supported in FreeBSD and in OpenBSD very well, so I guess
looking at their source isn't that difficult. I'll see what I can do, but i'm
no kernel expert.
Anyway, if the maintainter reads this list, do you plan to support this card ?

Regards.

--
Rui Paulo                          "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
                                      -- Leonardo da Vinci