Subject: Re: tcpflow vs. lo0 on 2.0_BETA
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 08/19/2004 16:57:07
On Thu, 19 Aug 2004, Curt Sampson wrote:

> tcpflow[2618]: tcpflow version 0.20 by Jeremy Elson <jelson@circlemud.org>
> tcpflow[2618]: looking for handler for datalink type 0 for interface dump01
> tcpflow[2618]: found max FDs to be 20 using OPEN_MAX
> tcpflow[2618]: warning: received non-AF_INET null frame (type 33554432)

Well, looks like we might have a bug in NetBSD with this; defining
DLT_NULL_BROKEN now lets me dump the streams, though I now get an extra
warning:

    tcpflow[19932]: looking for handler for datalink type 0 for interface lo0
    tcpflow in free(): warning: junk pointer, too high to make sense.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org