Subject: Re: Aironet 350 v5 support question
To: None <dyoung@pobox.com>
From: Jim Miller <tech-net@jcmco.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 06/08/2004 21:50:28
> Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 17:36:13 -0500
> From: David Young <dyoung@pobox.com>

> It seems likely that too much has probably changed to backport an(4)
> alone, however, it would probably be worthwhile to backport both an(4)
> and the 802.11 framework.

Thank you for the reply, David.  I will start investigating the
magnitude of backporting the framework.  I've not done a lot of kernel
work so perhaps this will be good experience!

> BTW, I do not (yet) have a single an(4) in my possession.  I believe
> Atsushi Onoe is the an(4) authority.

Yes, I had not heard back from a private email I sent to him last week
so I posted the question to the list.  If it would help matters I'll
see about getting you a 350 v5.

Jim