Subject: atheros 5212 card in adhoc mode and "no buffer space"
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Konstantin KABASSANOV <Konstantin.Kabassanov@lip6.fr>
List: tech-net
Date: 05/02/2004 20:09:38
Hello,

I've just updated my netbsd sources via CVS and compiled a new kernel. I
try to make an adhoc network between two Netgear WG511T Atheros chipset
cards. When I'm trying to send any data between them, I receive the
following message:

ath0: bogus xmit rate 0x0

I've not observed that before the last update.

Any hints?

By the way, I read some questions about "no buffer space" messages. I've
already observed this problem when the traffic rate grows up over
11Mbps...

Konstantin

_________________________________

Konstantin K. KABASSANOV

LIP6/CNRS
8, rue du Capitaine Scott
75015 Paris, France

Phone: +33 (0) 1 44 27 71 26
Fax:   +33 (0) 1 44 27 74 95

E-mail: konstantin@kabassanov.com
Web: http://www.kabassanov.com

IMPORTANT! If you have tried to reply to this mail and you received a
stupid message, announcing that the mail had been rejected as spam,
please, resend your reply to the address above.