Subject: FW: State of pf integration into NetBSD?
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Joel Wilsson <joel.wilsson@bredband.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 02/24/2004 09:12:39
Hey Greg,

I haven't heard much new on this front (if so I would have
updated the page)... there seems to be some resistence among
certain NetBSD developers against it.
I don't know. Doesn't seem like I can do much to get it merged,
and if anyone can it's itojun. Right now I'm too busy with
other things to work on it anyway.

Regards,
  Joel (who is no longer subscribed to tech-net, so please CC me)