Subject: Re: kernel ip_randomid() and libc randomid(3) still "broken"
To: None <tech-net@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/27/2003 00:05:15
> btw, i'm seeing doctor (psychiatrist) and taking pills because i have
> too much stress from being a middleman between Canadian software
> project and American software project, in which those projects do not
> get along with each other [...]

How nice.  Shall I now trot out the reason I'm taking antidepressants
and the various ways in which NetBSD list messages exacerbate the
underlying problems?

This sort of thing _really_ doesn't belong on a technical list, as far
as I can see - except, possibly, one for the psychiatric profession,
which tech-net most definitely isn't.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign