Subject: Re: kernel ip_randomid() and libc randomid(3) still "broken"
To: None <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@itojun.org>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/27/2003 13:52:42
> > (Sorry. that was a low blow, but you really asked for it).
>
> 	yes i asked for it.  actually i regretted that i did not write about
> 	the attack using predictable fragment ID while i was waiting in line
> 	at the hospital this morning.

	btw, i'm seeing doctor (psychiatrist) and taking pills because i have
	too much stress from being a middleman between Canadian software
	project and American software project, in which those projects do not
	get along with each other (you know what software project i'm talking
	about:-).  he keeps suggest me to quit from American project.  maybe i
	should, but as my company uses software from the American project, i
	need to keep participating Amreican project.  oh well, how nice to be
	involved in free software development, it can even damage your health
	badly.

itojun