Subject: Re: ipv6 link-local multicast problems
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Wolfgang S. Rupprecht <wolfgang+gnus20031105T132741@wsrcc.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/05/2003 13:35:29
M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de (Matthias Drochner) writes:
> I was testing some exciting features of current NTP4,

I was testing the other nice feature -- the fact that refclock_oncore
now works well enough to use with the $100 m12 oncore experimenter's
board that Motorola offered a few years ago.  Seeing ntpd advertise a
< 1us offset when normally one sees > 1ms is quite a kick.  Finally my
oncore is doing something other than just blinking.

Now if I could just encourage someone to check in the 2-year old
HARDPPS patches (kern/13702) that allow the PPS logic to control the
kernel PLL directly.  (As a bonus PR that person could also close
kern/19243)

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht 		     http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/
           The From: address is valid.  Don't mess with it.