Subject: Intel EtherExpress Pro 100
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Sean Davis <dive-nb@endersgame.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 08/22/2003 20:15:16
I've just found in my junk bin an Intel EE PRO100, which is apparently not
currently supported. I remember trying to get it working back in the 1.5A
days, and it wasn't supported then, I was hoping that would have changed.
Anyway, since support for it hasn't been added in the time since then, can
anyone give me any pointers on how hard it would be to get the fxp driver to
support it? fxp supports the EEPRO100+, but I do not know how different the
two models are. Any hints / advice anyone has would be appreciated.

BTW: it is vendor 0x8086, product 0x1227 (EE Pro 100 10/100 Fast Ethernet
according to sys/dev/pcidevs)

--
/~\ The ASCII
/ \ Email!