Subject: Re: ALTQ and pppoe
To: Kenjiro Cho <kjc@csl.sony.co.jp>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: tech-net
Date: 07/09/2003 13:24:55
On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 08:08:06PM +0900, Kenjiro Cho wrote:
> Is it possible for you to test the following patch?

Not easily for me right now, but can you explain what you are trying
to do? In the case you modified (ignoring the cisco hdlc mode for now)
we will not be able to send any payload packets, since no NCP has negotiated
a connection (yet). Since the negotiation itself does not use the ALTQ
controlled queues, I don't think enabling ALTQ would interfere with that.

What does "pppoectl -d pppoe0" say when ALTQ is enabled on the interface?

Martin